- Preheat the oven at 150*C for ten minutes before baking
- Take a big cake tin and grease with butter or oil. Dust with flour and line it with a baking or butter paper
- In a bowl mix butter,sugar and condensed milk till smooth
- Add sifted flour,cocoa,soda bi carb and baking powder in the above mixture slowly and keep mixing to avoid any lumps. Mix till it becomes smooth.
- Add coco cola to the mixture and mix well. Transfer the mix to the cake tin and bake in the preheated oven at 150*C for an hour. Check with a knife or toothpick by inserting in the cake, if it comes out clean, cake is done.
- Let the cake cool down before removing it out from the tin.
- Slice and serve.
Sunday, 30 September 2012
"Rich Coca Cola & Chocolate Cake" -- Eggless
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I had a really busy and fun weekend with friends and family. For dessert I prepared a dense and rich Chocolate and Coco Cola cake.The tempting flavours of Chocolate and Cola makes this cake irresistible and you want more with every bite. If you prefer having an eggless cake then you will surely love this one.
Have a great week and keep baking .
"Rich Coca Cola & Chocolate Cake"
1 can milkmaid ( condensed milk) - 400 gms
6 tbsp sugar - powdered
100 gms butter
250 ml aerated drink ( Coca Cola/ Pepsi/Thumsup)
5 tbsp cocoa powder
225 gms plain flour
2 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp soda bi carb
Note : I served this cake with a chocolate glaze icing. You can try using any other icing or topping of your choice to make this cake more fancy.