- Preheat the oven at 180*C for ten minutes before baking. Line a square brownie or cake baking dish with butter or parchment paper
- Beat the butter and sugar together till light and fluffy. Add eggs and whisk well. Add vanilla essence.
- Add cocoa powder,flour,salt and baking powder. Mix well and form a smooth batter
- Drop the batter in the lined tin and make it even
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Check with a toothpick or knife. Do not overbake.
- Let it cool. Slice in square pieces and store in an airtight container.
Sunday, 28 July 2013
" Fudgy Mushy Brownies "
In the beginning, the Lord created chocolate, and he saw that it was good. Then he seperated the light from the dark, and it was better.
Oh, divine brownies. Any season, any occassion or any day, one form of cake that will never get old is Brownies. A single square chunk of this delicious cake is enough to uplift your tastebuds.
Plain brownies, brownies with icecream or sizzling brownie, you will relish it in any form and crave for more.
I have shared walnut brownie recipe before and today I will share another dense chocolate brownie recipe.
This Brownie recipe creates fudgy, dense and extremely rich brownies.
Enjoy the recipe :)
" Fudgy Mushy Brownies"
1/2 cup soft butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 tbsp vanilla essence
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup self raising flour
a pinch of salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
You can enjoy the brownies they way they are or make them more tempting by adding some fudge icing.
To make the icing - mix little butter, cocoa powder and icing sugar together and make it smooth. Pour this icing on the brownies when its still warm and fresh. Once cool, slice and serve.